Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Thu Jun 22
Fri Jun 23
Sat Jun 24
Sun Jun 25
Mon Jun 26
Tue Jun 27
Wed Jun 28
Staten Island Community Patrol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Staten Island Community Patrol
From May 19, 2013 to May 28, 2013 (included)

In lieu of the recent horrible (ROBBERIES/SQUATTERS) to homes in the community, a neighborhood watch has been started. The first meeting last was quite successful.

Many topics and way's to prevent future robberies were touched upon. The first step to take is I will be making up a flyer that will be placed in homeowners/rentals front window's or doors. It will be very visible from the street as it will be a bright color (to be determined at a future date) The flyer will be letter size and it will state that the person in that home is a (MEMBER OF STATEN ISLAND COMMUNITY PARTROL) this will give a visual warning that this house is being watched by the whole neighborhood . In order to receive your flyer you will have to show photo ID and proof that you are living at that address along with a contact number that will be checked for verification.

Everyone is invited to participate in this program...we need to keep an extra eye open - along with (SUPERSTORM SANDY) we now have something else added to our plates in the form of (SQUATTERS) and (HOME ROBBERIES).

The flyer will have your (HOME ADDRESS on it and the reason being is if someone see's anyone entering or lurking in front of that address that should not be there call the (122 Precinct :(718) 667-2211 - (911) immediately this will help the police to respond to that home much more quickly with a visible address and let them know that you are part of this program and give them your name and address. A lot of homes no longer have there address posted due to the storm.

I hope you will participate in this program please let me know if you will want a flyer for your window.. You can sign up for one at the (MIDLAND AVENUE NEIGHBORHOOD RELIEF) starting today - (MAY 18, 2013) I will there between 1pm- 3pm... The flyer is not made at this time just names are being taken.. I will be getting the flyers made as soon as possible.

Thank you all
Linda Silva
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: