Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Tue Apr 25
Wed Apr 26
Thu Apr 27
Fri Apr 28
Sat Apr 29
Sun Apr 30
Mon May 01
9/11 Research Study

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Research Study
From Feb 23, 2012 to Feb 25, 2012 (included)

Dear 9/11 Community Member:

I am Jordan Rowson, an Undergraduate Student at The Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland, and for my thesis I am investigating dark tourism, specifically looking at Ground Zero and the regeneration of the site, and how it is being packaged towards tourists.

I am specifically looking for those who are connected to Ground Zero, whether it be a survivor, family or friend of a victim or a connection to the site.

I would appreciate if you could circulate my short questionnaire on Tourism at Ground Zero from the following link;

http://kwiksurveys.com/?u=911redevelopmentquestionaire

All responses will be confidential, and any questions or comments may be mailed to me via my University email address,

j.m.rowson@rgu.ac.uk

Further more, if anyone would be interested in giving an interview as regards your views and opinions on tourism, please contact me.
I would be so grateful to hear from you.

Thank you so much.

http://kwiksurveys.com/?u=911redevelopmentquestionaire
kwiksurveys.com

Regards
Jordan Rowson
BA (Hons) International Tourism Management
0779 4959 130

Robert Gordon University is the best modern university in the UK (The Times Good University Guide 2011) Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: