Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun Mar 26
Mon Mar 27
Tue Mar 28
Wed Mar 29
Thu Mar 30
Fri Mar 31
Sat Apr 01
Where to Turn Cleanu...
An Unbroken Bond - Publication Announcement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: An Unbroken Bond - Publication Announcement
From Sep 16, 2011 to Sep 18, 2011 (included)

Dear Friends and Family,

Forgive the mass email but my fingers can't send the individual email to each of you that I would like to send. Yesterday, my memoir, An Unbroken Bond: The Untold Story of How The 658 Cantor Fitzgerald Families Faced the Tragedy of 9/11 and Beyond became available as an ebook on amazon.com and barnesand noble.com and as a print book on cantorrelief.org, anunbrokenbond.com and amazon.com. 50% of the proceeds from the sale of the book will be donated to The Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund. We also have a facebook site.

You have all been an important part of my life over these past 10 years. I wanted to share my news and to say thank you for your determination. I say in the dedication that by living each day with dignity and honor you are a testament to our loved ones and to all of us.

An Unbroken Bond is not only my story. It is an exposť. We faced individual tragedy and unfathomable obstacles but bonded together as a community and we stand together with our shared humanity intact. I am proud to be able to tell a story that very few know, and one that corrects an often incomplete and incorrect narrative. September 11th was such a public event, that people think they know what happened in its aftermath. They don't. This is the private look at the public story. I hope that you will take the time to read it. Even more than that, I hope that you will spread the word to others and ask them to read this book. It's very important that visitors to the National September 11th Memorial know how we got here. This memorial is more than it would have been without the families, but it is less than it should have been.

The issues contained in An Unbroken Bond have relevance long after an anniversary date. It is only with your active support that the story of the 9/11 community of families will be heard. By getting the story out there, we insure that those we loved are remembered.

Thanking you in advance for your support.

Edie Lutnick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: