Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun Apr 30
Mon May 01
Tue May 02
Wed May 03
Thu May 04
Fri May 05
Sat May 06
9/11 Author Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Author Request
From Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:00 am to Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:59 am (included)

My name is Bob Kemper. Im a professional journalist and former White House correspondent based in Washington, D.C., and Im writing a book about the families of 9/11. Its scheduled for publication in the fall of 2011.

The book is focused exclusively on how you, the families, rebuilt your lives in the aftermath of the attacks and how you organized into groups to pursue a variety of agendas, from providing care to other family members and survivors to lobbying Congress and the White House to create the 9/11 Commission. You dont have to be a group organizer or even an active member of a group to respond. Im deeply interested in hearing the story of how you coped and what you learned under such extraordinary circumstances.

Im glad to provide you with any additional information about my credentials or the book. Please contact me at BobKemper@aol.com or by calling 202-253-8215. Thank you for taking the time to consider this request and I wish you all the very best.

Sincerely,
Bob Kemper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: