Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Wed Mar 29
Thu Mar 30
Fri Mar 31
Sat Apr 01
Where to Turn Cleanu...
Sun Apr 02
Mon Apr 03
Tue Apr 04
ONE OF OUR 9/11 FAMILY NEEDS YOUR HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: ONE OF OUR 9/11 FAMILY NEEDS YOUR HELP
From Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:00 am to Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:59 am (included)

To All,

Please read the attached article and Trish’s response. We are going to see if we can help her coordinate a blood and bone marrow drive sooner on Staten Island. I hope we can count on your support.

Dennis

ANOTHER SETBACK FOR 9/11 HERO

http://www.silive.com/siadvance/stories/index.ssf?/base/news/1216036468176730.xml&coll=1

Hello Everyone,
Thank you soooo much for all the well wishes and support. What INCREDIBLE people we have in our lives. At this moment, what we need most is for everyone to tell everyone they know to get tested at a blood and marrow drive. The test consists of a cotton swab sweep in the mouth (cheek). If you are a match for Roy or Anyone.... donating your cells is not as invasive as one might think. If you need more info email me!!!! Future blood and marrow drives include Sept 11th in Warwick, NY and Sept 20th Zion Lutheran Church, SI, NY, Nanuet mall in August and NYC... details to follow. Most especially, pray for Roy and pray for a match!!!! Additionally, I wish to thank all who responded to the news article in the SI Advance especially those who do not even know Roy....THANK YOU!!!! It is sooo moving.

Take good care....

Luv, Trish

PS Due to all the support, I needed to send this message in several emails!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Announcements/Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: