Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Fri Jun 23
Sat Jun 24
Sun Jun 25
Mon Jun 26
Tue Jun 27
Wed Jun 28
Thu Jun 29
WTC REMAINS RECONCILIATION 3/6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Lost Art of Common Sense ( Op Ed )
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: WTC REMAINS RECONCILIATION 3/6
From Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:00 am to Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:59 am (included)

Ellen,

I have attached your latest Reconciliation Report which shows the total of 1769 remains recovered.

As I have stated on numerous occasions the total that I have which has been taken on a daily basis from the updates provided by your office and the Medical Examiners Office is 1864.

I have asked on numerous occasions for an explanation and unfortunately your latest report does not do that.

A discrepancy of 95 remains is very significant especially to somebody who has never received anything.

I would like to set up some time with some family members and your office to go over these reports as well as details of the closing of the sifting facility (no remains found in the last 2 months of operation) as well as the disposition of the sifted material and personal items (none reported) in the just concluded search.

We would also like a more detailed reporting of what remains from the new search were tested as well as what remains of the old search have been retested with the new process that was widely publicized, extremely expensive but has resulted in very few results.

I look forward to your response and will make myself and family members available at your convenience to discuss further.

Dennis

P.S. Perhaps we could also discuss the result of the audit of the NYPD Property Department

785 - Deutsche Bank
209 - Manholes
410- Haul road (including 3 from 39th Street Facility)
303 - Liberty Street
3 - West Street
14 - Rooftop 130 Cedar
13 - DEP Subterranean Structure under the Haul Road
31 - Subterranean outside WTC site
82 - World Financial Center
14 - DEP Sewer Line

Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 1:56 PM
To: Anthony Gardner; Carie Lemack; Charles Wolf; MCKEON, DENNIS, ATTSI; Diane Nealon; Jennifer Adams; Lee Ielpi; M. McGinty; Michael Dempsey; Rabbi Weintraub; tl7mom@optonline.net; Sally Regenhard; Suzanne Sebert; WDoyle5615@aol.com; WTC Families for Proper Burial
Subject: WTC PHR Reconciliations and WTC DNA Report
Importance: High

Attached are the following reports:

The OCME WTC DNA Report dated 1 March 2008, covering the period through February 29, 2008.

The OCME PHR Reconciliation Report dated 1 February 2008, covering the period through January 31, 2008, and the OCME PHR Reconciliation Report dated 1 March 2008, covering the period through February 29, 2008.

Thanks.

Ellen Borakove
Director, Public Affairs
Office of Chief Medical Examiner
520 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Telephone: 212 447 2041
Fax: 212 447 2755

PHR Reconciliation 1 March 2008.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  PHR Reconciliation 1 March 2008.pdf
 Filesize:  37.73 KB
 Downloaded:  247 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Lost Art of Common Sense ( Op Ed ) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: