Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Fri Jun 23
Sat Jun 24
Sun Jun 25
Mon Jun 26
Tue Jun 27
Wed Jun 28
Thu Jun 29
2 NY POST ARTICLES 4/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Lost Art of Common Sense ( Op Ed )
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: 2 NY POST ARTICLES 4/15
From Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:00 am to Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:59 am (included)

‘MOCKUMENTARY’ DIRECTOR BARES TOWERING INSULT

New York Post - New York,NY,USA

http://www.where-to-turn.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=36986

MOORE’S ‘SICKO’ STUNT

New York Post - New York,NY,USA

http://www.where-to-turn.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36818

For Related Articles Go To

http://www.where-to-turn.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=23
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: REPLY FROM 9/11 SURVIVOR Reply with quote

Sue, Janon & NY Post Staff,

I do not need to edit your article because this will not help the plight of the 9-11 survivors or the 9-11 community as a whole. The individual sources used to make poignant statements or statements for shock value is a tactic of eliciting highly emotional issues and a way to conquer and divide a community which backs each others causes! I truly question if you investigated the source of validity given in the statements; I am not hear to judge someone's opinion but I will say; many individuals are worried about the 9-11 Community as a whole, have backed the efforts to pave new avenues for addressing pertinent issues in the community or to accomplish common goals? I still hold steadfast to what was written in my e-mail:

The story is not the one you search for just to sell papers or in regard to who else is treating individuals or where - the story is in the fact we all gave of ourselves, did our jobs, served our country and helped humanity unselfishly. The story is the fact we have no insurance, lost our pensions, exhausted our financial nest eggs to address our health issues, our medical coverage is canceled, the prescription plans are no longer available, the family structure is being dismantled due to health issues, financial issues, psychological issues & lack of services, etc. The story is about men & women who were healthy productive individuals giving back to their community, earning a living, paying taxes, etc. until September 11th, 2001 exposed them to over 258,000 carcinogenic chemicals which have given us many illnesses, diseases and ailments.

Many of us have been given a slow death sentence and we deserve our rights to be validated!

Feature the TRUTH of the survivors stories ; then I feel the media will earn the respect of the 9-11 community.

Bonnie

9-11 Survivor

NYC EMS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Lost Art of Common Sense ( Op Ed ) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: