Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Tue May 23
Wed May 24
Thu May 25
Fri May 26
Sat May 27
Sun May 28
Mon May 29
LETTER FROM BATTALION CHIEF JIM RICHES FDNY RE: GIULIANI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Lost Art of Common Sense ( Op Ed )
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: LETTER FROM BATTALION CHIEF JIM RICHES FDNY RE: GIULIANI
From Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:00 am to Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:59 am (included)

3/10/07

Giuliani not a HERO:

I am an active Battalion Chief who searched the rubble of WTC for 9 months. I saw the bodies and what was left of them. I'll never forget the horrors of 9/11. No one will speak for me as a spokesman.

NEVER FORGIVE and NEVER FORGET,not even when a politician needs to roll you out to help him recover from bad press. Giuliani and his commissioners ran north to safety when they heard that another plane was missing.

My son, FDNY FF Jimmy Riches' body was recovered from WTC site on March 25,2002. If Giuliani had his way, when he tried in November 2001 to end the recovery phase of WTC operations,my hero son's body would have been scooped up by machine and trucked to the S.I. Dump.

The heroes all died on 9/11. Giuliani also had my son working that day with a radio that didn't work at WTC(we know this from 1993),and Motorola with whom his connections are suspicious. Giuliani also had the OEM command center built at 7 WTC against the wishes of Jerry Hauer,head of OEM.

Rudy also had a room specially built in Command Center so that he could smoke his cigars all on the taxpayer's back. 7 wtc collapsed on 9/11/01 because it was located near a prime terrorist target, but Rudy could walk there from City Hall and He knows best. It's his way or you are gone as was Bratton, Hauer,etc,etc.

The whole Kerik fiasco, the FDNY radios and Giuliani's association with Motorola, MUST be investigated more vigorously. Kerik probably learned from his boss how to take stocks from companies illegally,yet will fire the beat cop who takes a cup of coffee. Safir had lunch at known mob hangouts and took an illegal trip to the Academy Awards.

Rudy Giuliani's ability to appoint people in high places who do not possess the knowledge base and abilities to perform their assignments is definitely a shortcoming .Politicians are now going to look for their 9/11 family puppets to show off to the media and America with the upcoming Presidential elections.

Giuliani treated the dead heroes of 9/11 with disrespect and the IAFF is right to call a spade a spade.Tell America the truth.

As for Lee Ielpi being the unofficial spokesman for the 9/11 families, this is ridiculous. This is a typical Giuliani move. Some will kowtow to politicians at any cost. This week Mr. Ielpi went to Washington,DC with Rep. Gary Ackerman as guests of The King of Jordan. Abdullah was addressing Congress and telling them to be tolerant. Mr. Ielpi then had lunch with them. Have we all forgotten how they danced and celebrated in the streets of Jordan on 9/11/01 while our sons were laying under the rubble. This is the ultimate disrespect for the murdered 9/11 Americans.

I will "NEVER FORGET."

Battalion Chief Jim Riches FDNY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Lost Art of Common Sense ( Op Ed ) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: