Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun Apr 23
Mon Apr 24
Tue Apr 25
Wed Apr 26
Thu Apr 27
Fri Apr 28
Sat Apr 29
HUMAN REMAINS FEEDBACK 10/28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Lost Art of Common Sense ( Op Ed )
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: HUMAN REMAINS FEEDBACK 10/28
From Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:00 am to Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:59 am (included)

What Families ?

I have read all the updates on the continued search for remains at GZ. I have also read a very sorry excuse from the Mayor’s office for the “rush”.

I would request that all those families who asked for this “rush” for remains to please come forward….the only request we all had was “please, don’t give up”.

How dare he blame this atrocity on the 9/11 family members.

Thank you for all your efforts and getting the word out.

Regards,

Maureen Bosco
Mother of Richard WTC 1

This is actually in response to our petition for a safe above ground memorial but it just proves that people all over the world care about what is going on at Ground Zero.

Hi,

Just want to let you know that both myself and my partner, here in the remote back country of New Zealand have just signed your petition and forwarded it to friends and family hoping they will do same.

We are such a long way from where you are but want you to know that for many of us here in New Zealand 9/11 was not just an international news item but a very painful, emotional experience.

Personally it has effected me for life and I am determined my children will never forget it. I will never forget, nor will I ever forgive Iraq. It is even harder to forgive our own present government who have done all they can to alienate us from the US at every opportunity for many years.

I believe it is vitally important, spiritually as much as for safety reasons, for the monument to be above ground.

Thank you for giving us the online petition opportunity to have our say on this.

Our loving thoughts and support are and will remain always with those who lost their lives and those they left behind on 9/11

Regards

Linda Mitchell
Mangamahu, RD16
Wanganui
NEW ZEALAND
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Lost Art of Common Sense ( Op Ed ) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: